Terms & Conditions
Welcome to ExquisiteFiji.com. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern ExquisiteFiji.com’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
Terms & Conditions of the Instant Quote Wizard
The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms And Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on Exquisitefiji.com are provided and coordinated by Travel Online Pty Ltd ABN 54 063 119 620.
- Travel Online Pty Ltd has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Travel Online Pty Ltd only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Travel Online Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Travel Online Pty Ltd does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Rates and Price Variations: We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking which may result in cancellation fees. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
Deposits via Bank Account & Credit Card: Bookings of $1000 or less, or bookings travelling within 45 days will be required to pay the full amount at the time of confirmation. Bookings over $1000 or travelling more than 45 days out will be required to pay a deposit of $200 per room at the time of confirmation. The appropriate amount will automatically be debited to the credit card provided or can be transferred into our bank account directly. Any booking not deposited with us by this time will automatically cancel without notification. Deposit conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary, these are listed on the individual page. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking. Bookings over Christmas and New Years (Festive Season) require a non refundable deposit of between $300 & $500, and final payment 60 days prior, as this it non refundable under any circumstances travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Bookings made less than 45 days prior to travel: Bookings made within 45 days of travel must provide a credit card guarantee at the time of booking.
Final Payment: Final payment must be paid immediately when requested prior to travel date. No vouchers will be issued until final payment is received in our office. Final payment conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary, these are shown on the individual pages. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking. Please note the final payment may vary from the original booking price or quote if the product is subject to exchange rate fluctuations or price rises by wholesalers or other suppliers.
Card Fees: Please note that a card fee will be applied automatically to credit card payment amounts:
1.98% - Mastercard, Visa. 3.3% - American Express
This fee covers a range of costs associated with processing bookings paid for by credit card including the merchant fees of the various credit card companies, payment processing costs, administration costs, the cost of maintaining IT systems used for payment security to minimise credit card fraud, credit card chargebacks and associated fees.
Cheque payments: Will only be accepted for bookings travelling outside 50 days.
Payment Processing Terms & Conditions: By providing your credit card details and accepting our Terms & Conditions, you authorise Travel Online to arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated credit card, in accordance with the terms & conditions of the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement (DDRSA) as amended from time to time.
Your bank or credit card provider may apply currency conversion fees. Credit Cards are required to secure bookings if you are travelling within 14 days.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
- All Bookings cancelled inside 30 days prior to travel are non-refundable.
- Deposited bookings cancelled 30 or more days prior to travel - The $200 deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, airline or other suppliers.
- Fully paid bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to travel - The $200 deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, airline or other suppliers.
American Express refunds will be less 3.30% as American Express keep the credit card fee. All other card companies refund the fee.
Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the consultant handling the booking.
If a credit has been approved it is valid for 6 months from the date the cancellation was made.
Flight Cancellation Policy:
- Flights booked on this website are governed by the terms and conditions of the airfare you purchased and are determined by the Airline (not TravelOnline).
- In most cases, airfares are fully non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Airline charges or part or full cancellation fees may apply to your particular airfare.
- A Travel Consultant will help you wherever possible within these terms and conditions.
Special Cancellation Conditions: Certain accommodation and tour products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the pricing on the individual pages and will be clearly advised to you in writing at time of booking.
Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee; bookings of a value up to $1,000 a fee of $25, bookings of a value over $1,000 a fee of $50. The fees are charged per amendment. This is in addition to any fees that may be levied by the supplier or airline.
Late Booking Fees: A late booking fee of A$50.00 can be charged if booking is made within 72 hours prior to departure. This depends on the amount of administration work involved, and if applicable, you will be notified at time of reservation request from you or your agent.
Credit Card Chargeback Fees: Any fees charged to TravelOnline by our credit card payment provider arising from a chargeback or a disputed charge on the cardholder's credit card will be charged to the cardholder. This fee is non-refundable.
Change Of Itinerary After Holiday Has Commenced: Any alteration or cancellation of services after your holiday has commenced can incur penalties. There is no refund for unused services.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us or through the Agent from whom the travel arrangements were purchased. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your travel Insurance. A $50 processing fee applies to all approved refunds. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to Travel Online during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
Validity of Rates: Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
Currency: All rates are quoted in Australian Dollars, or as otherwise indicated.
Children's Rates: Child costs are based on sharing a room with adults and using existing bedding . Cost for additional bedding and rollaways are available on request.
Payment Options: Travel Online offers a secure server for your credit card payments. Alternatively, you can fax through your credit card details to us, send a cheque or make a direct deposit. Please visit our payments page for more details.
Travel Insurance: It is extremely important that you take out Travel Insurance. It is ESSENTIAL that this insurance covers you for involuntary cancellation of your holiday including airfare(s). For information on the policy sold by Travel Online please visit our Travel Insurance page and make yourself familiar with the Combined Product Disclosure Statement, Policy Wording and Financial Services Guide prior to purchasing the policy. At the time of entering your credit card details on the booking form you are agreeing that you have read both the Travel Online & Insurance Terms & Conditions.
Full amount is due at time of booking and policy issued within 5 working days of payment being received. Credit card and direct deposit accepted. NOTE: Dates of birth are required to issue insurance. Until dates of birth are known we cannot issue the policy as mandatory requirement. Cover only commences when paid in full and policy issued.
Accommodation: Accommodation is as specified in the accommodation section of our web sites. All costs are shown in Australian dollars, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation operator overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control. All rates are subject to change without notice. Not all properties provide instant availability and in these cases TravelOnline checks availability once we receive the booking request.
Flights: Airfares show instant availability and fares at the time of quoting however we will not proceed with booking flights until your accommodation is confirmed. This is to avoid strict fees charged by airlines for flight amendments. This may result in fare and/or availability changes.
Check In / Check Out Times: These vary according to operator. Generally your accommodation check in is 2pm and check out 10am. Please note that most properties will require a credit card authorisation on check-in and may need to see photo identification. In the instance that you don't have a credit card usually a cash bond will be required.
Single Supplement Costs: If not shown in your selected accommodation cost, this is available on application.
Accommodation Ratings: Are based on our own inspections and some in conjunction with existing AAA (Australian Automobile Association) ratings. Our ratings are for guidance only and are not to be construed as AAA endorsement.
Group And Incentive Travel: As group and conference rates are specially contracted rates specific for that particular group, they have different terms and conditions to standard holidays. If you are booking a group or incentive, please ensure that these conditions are explained to you.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs (graphics) may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
Quotations: All quotations are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received. Quotes are valid for 48 hours from issue date.
Inclusions and Exclusions
Prices DO Include: Accommodation, transfers, tours/cruises, car hire, government taxes and any other inclusions as specified in writing on the relevant web pages for each suppliers product.
Prices DO NOT Include: Any costs incurred en route to and from the destination, meals (unless specified), alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, items of a personal nature, and personal services not specified as being included in costs on the relevant web pages for each suppliers product. Rates do not include Marine Park taxes, as this must be paid direct to the operators.